In my last blog post I touched on some questions you need to think about while in your 30’s. Here are some questions for you to ponder for those of you in your 40’s. Discuss these with your financial advisor and make sure he/she is on your team to help you reach your goals!
- Are you still passionate about your work or is it time to move on?
- Are you starting over in the wake of financial loss?
- Is your risk tolerance the same now with regard to your money and what it’s doing for you?
- Are you on track to financial independence? Are you on the path to enough income to work less, and if so, at what age?
- What’s fresh in your life? What feeds your soul?
- What life have you chosen thus far?