Wondering if your current financial advisor is worth their salt? During your thirties, here are an example of questions that a good financial advisor should ask you to think about It’s a good indicator on whether or not your advisor is an advocate for you or not.
- Are you buying a second home and selling your first home?
- What is your marital status now?
- What can you do about saving for your children’s college education
- Have you done any estate planning for guardianship of children, etc.?
- What kind of financial karma are you throwing around?
- Do you live a life of financial lack or abundance?
Be honest with yourself and your advisor to make sure you are moving towards or maintaining a life you love!